“so far best in bishkek” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Bishkek
Istanbul, Turkey
“so far best in bishkek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

hotel has a huge garden which has squerels inside. rooms, fast reception, service and food all good. most important it is a secure hotel. enterance of hotel has a strong security. many years ago i came to this hotel for construction fantain :D. it caused us so much problems that time. now locals are coming to shoot photo in their important days.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Paul M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Bishkek, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your time and interest and providing us feedback regarding your resent stay with as here at Hyatt Regency Bishkek.

We are very pleased to read that our service and facilities came up to your expectations and I can assure you that all of our team members endeavor to offer the very highest standards of hospitality to all of our guest.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and being of service to you.

Paul Murphy

HYATT REGENCY BISHKEK

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Turkish first
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Well trained, attentive, courteous staff. Go out of their way to help, but not be annoying. Most of them have worked there many years, so they know their stuff. Rooms are clean. Expensive seat and food not great, but otherwise excellent.

• Stayed September 2013
Paul M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Bishkek, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your time and interest in providing feedback about your recent stay with us here in Bishkek.

We are very pleased to read that our service and facilities were up to your expectations and I can assure you that all of the team look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Bishkek in the future.

Paul Murphy

HYATT REGENCY BISHKEK
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was here about 10 hours on a group tour of Kyrgyzstan. Magnificent hotel with a great breakfast. Room were spotless. Biggest scam is that they have the most expensive wifi I've ever seen in my travels around the world--about $25 for a 24hr connection that should be included at a hotel of this caliber. I guess you could get a cheaper wifi connection for an hour but it's hardly attractive to business use. Lesser hotels in this region don't charge you for every little thing. The elevator appeared to be free at least.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This Hyatt is keeping its standards well.
It is situated in a good location. On weekends many newly weds can be spotted from your windows. We were told that it is a popular place to have wedding pictures taken in front of the fountains.
Staff were well-spoken and very polite.
The pool was fantastic, especially for hot summer days.
Loved the food in their restaurant, compliments to the Chef!
Had no problems with both check-in and check-out processes.
Its a perfect place to retire after a busy "Stan" experiencing journeys.
And, of course, a little pricey... .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Washington State
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Hyatt is an excellent hotel. I have stayed at the Park Hotel and Holiday Hotel in Bishkek and liked them both. However, I liked the Hyatt better That said I don't know if it is worth the extremely high price.

All three hotels offer great service. The intelligence and education of staff is evident. They speak English and Russian. Many speak Kyrgis and several other languages. The service at Holiday and Hyatt is off-the-charts. Holiday does it with smile. The Hyatt is a little more formal.

Breakfast at the Hyatt is good but expensive. Breakfast at Holiday is less expensive and the restaurant is on the top floor with glorious views of the mountains. In the summer time the sliding glass doors are wide-open so you feel like you are dining outside. I tried to breakfast at Holiday this trip but the hotel was full so they could not accomodate me.

Hyatt wins on room comfort. My room (on the 2nd floor) was not very big but it was nicely laid out and was so cosy and comfortable. It was remodeled so everything was clean and new and beautiful. I loved that the window opened a little bit (would have preferred all the way). I loved the view of the pool (even if I had to stand at the window to see it). I loved the free water and the glass that were placed by the bed every night. I loved the empty frig that I could fill with whatever I wanted - instead of having to compete for space with the mini-bar. I loved the electric kettle and being able to boil water for tea - instead of having to use a coffee pot and make my tea with lukewarm water. The only disappointment was the tea and creamers did not get replaced each day. I would also have liked to have had a bathtub.

I loved the high-tech room key that was so easy to use. However, I wasn't crazy about the light showing those in the hall that I was in the room. I loved that the hotel provided two universal plug adapters. I wish more hotels did that.

The pool and garden were so serene and beautiful that I had to go out there. I was disappointed by the roar of traffic from the street beyond the garden wall.

I did not try the exercise room because I love walking around Bishkek and its parks. This time the city was full of flowers and fountains and bursting with life. I don't know if this was because of the Chinese President's visit or if things are picking up. I did not like all the unfriendly security people that were all over the hotel for the event but I understand the security concerns.

I would like to say a special THANK YOU you for the gourmet birthday cake with the sweet card - so beautifully presented.

I would be delighted to stay at this hotel again.

Clemson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This property is certainly the best in Bishkek. It comes with a hefty price tag and it certainly caters to certain clientele, but if you are looking for the most upscale and Western experience while in Bishkek, choose here. The facilities are immaculate, the staff extremely nice and helpful, and the place welcoming. This property rivals any you would find in the US or in most of Europe despite the somewhat soviet exterior. Again, if you are willing to spend some money, but you want reliability, class, and comfort, choose here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the pool.
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stay here 3-7 nights a month on business and the hotel is better than I could have hoped for.. spacious rooms, friendly staff and great food! If you ever stay here a trip to the spa for a masage is a must!

Room Tip: Make sure you bring your own power adapte/converters!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Regency Bishkek? Share your experiences!