Stayed here for a week, became part of the furniture while people came and went. Room for US$12 great value, good aircon, nice bathroom and TV, wi-fi everywhere. Staff hepful and always friendly. I am older than the average backpacker and was travelling with my daughter and boyfriend and am used to more upmarket hotels but was very happy at the Royal and would recommend it.
Food was good and reasonable, transport available all the time and walking distance to market, shopping centre and riverside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close by to the riverfront area, Royal Guest House is the perfect place to experience Phnom Penh and its surroundings. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With the city's main attractions such as River Front, Night Market Market, Royal Palace, National Museum, Pub Streets within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location.At Royal Guest House, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including shops, poolside bar, bicycle rental, family room, pets allowed.Experience high quality room facilities, including separate shower and tub, fan, satellite/cable TV, desk, television, to help you recharge after a long day. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Royal Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Guesthouse And Cafe Bar
- Royal Guesthouse & Cafe Bar Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Hotel Cafe Bar