We really enjoyed our stay at The Pavilion. Especially because it is more a tiny oasis then a busy downtown hotel. The location is great, the hotel is a kind of secret treasury. A lot of plants, nice rooms (our room had an own small pool!) and really helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- The Pavilion Hotel
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavilion is small charming accommodation located next to the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh. The main building is a 1920 colonial villa surrounded by a large exotic garden with a swimming pool and an outdoor bar/restaurant serving day-beds located around the pool - all covered by free wi-fi. Rooms are minimalist, four of which having each their own private plunge pools and one a jacuzzi. Hot water comes from solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.