This was a wonderful boutique hotel located right beside the Royal Palace and within walking distance to many interesting places; tuk tuks always available; very secure; magical!
I stayed as a solo female traveller and the experience here was memorable. Beautiful elegant rooms in the original colonial mansion, and lovely modern tropical rooms with their own walled splash pools. I stayed in both but personal aesthetic led me to favour the colonial one.
Wonderful service, delicious food (breakfast and other meals), friendly and helpful staff. Great price.
I'm recommending The Pavilion to ALL my friends going to Phnom Penh.
Congratulations to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavilion is small charming accommodation located next to the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh. The main building is a 1920 colonial villa surrounded by a large exotic garden with a swimming pool and an outdoor bar/restaurant serving day-beds located around the pool - all covered by free wi-fi. Rooms are minimalist, four of which having each their own private plunge pools and one a jacuzzi. Hot water comes from solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh