A lovely boutique hotel near the Royal Palace/Silver Pagoda. We stayed in one of the rooms with the private plunge pool. The plunge pool is the right size for hopping into on a hot day. The pool is unheated so the plunge is bracing! These rooms have a nice private patio that has two chairs and a table, plus two lounge chairs. Nice indeed. The grounds of the hotel are wonderful. Fantastic landscaping. The main pool area is quite inviting. Breakfast was included and very nice indeed. You ordered from a menu. The breakfasts came with an assortment of breads and fruits - very satisfactory. You then ordered your eggs separate - all together very nice breakfast. The rooms were OK. Not great, but OK. Rooms had safes and coffee service and mosquito nets. The bathroom was slightly bizzare, as the area was small and cramped. I like shelf room in the toilet, but there was only the small area around the raised sink. The shower was small and was enclosed. The shower was very close to the toilet, creating legroom issues when using the toilet. The lighting in the room was poor. The area was very quiet and promoted a good night's sleep. The staff was excellent. They were very helpful and attentive. They are helpful in making dinner reservations and for excursions. We took their sunset cruise ($15/person) and had a good time. It was a small boat associated with the hotel. There were four of us on the boat and it was a nice event.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- The Pavilion Hotel
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavilion is small charming accommodation located next to the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh. The main building is a 1920 colonial villa surrounded by a large exotic garden with a swimming pool and an outdoor bar/restaurant serving day-beds located around the pool - all covered by free wi-fi. Rooms are minimalist, four of which having each their own private plunge pools and one a jacuzzi. Hot water comes from solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.