We stayed in the pool room for 3 nights towards the end of January. The hotel staff were very pleasant and always made an effort to say hello. Check in was swift and hassle free. We were taken to our room and were shown around by the reception staff member. My first impression....I just couldn't help feeling slightly underwhelmed. The pool was covered in leaves (which I spent 20 mins cleaning myself) and I felt that generally the place could do with a lick of paint. The bed was comfy, the air conditioning was great and the mosquito nets a welcome addition though. Breakfast was poor to be honest so we only had it the once. Plenty tuk tuks outside to take you about and there is a rough pricing guide near to the exit so you know how much to haggle. Overall the hotel was nice but I can't help feeling it could do with some improvements mainly a freshening up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavilion is small charming accommodation located next to the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh. The main building is a 1920 colonial villa surrounded by a large exotic garden with a swimming pool and an outdoor bar/restaurant serving day-beds located around the pool - all covered by free wi-fi. Rooms are minimalist, four of which having each their own private plunge pools and one a jacuzzi. Hot water comes from solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh