“Good location, below average room” 3 of 5 stars

Chi Cha Hotel
27 Street 110, Phnom Penh, Cambodia   |
Ranked #193 of 222 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Good location, below average room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The place is clean, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. The room is spacious, but the paint is chipped, the sheets have holes that were evidently made by cigarette burns, the AC wasn't working at first and the room smelled terribly of cigarette too.
Great location, less than fifty metres away from the river front and bars and restaurants. First place I stay at here, so I'm not so sure if I got good value for money.
Wifi reception is excellent though, and free. And great selection of tv channels if that's what you're into.

• Stayed December 2012

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
sfbay
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2009

I spent one night at th Chi Cha hotel and within two hours of leaving my room someone was using my visa card and had stolen $30 from my bag. Most likely it was the manager of the place as he insisted I leave my key when going out to dinner. The rooms are small and musty as was the matress and pillows. Luckily I had a travel pillow which I used. The place was $10 per night and there are better (but still not so nice) places to stay at in that price range. I didn't notice the theft until the next moring when I was checking out at 7 AM but a review of my card statement showed the theft took place within 2 hours of me leaving for dinner. Even if you are broke and have nothing to steal don't stay at this place, you can do better.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Chi Cha Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chi Cha Hotel

Address: 27 Street 110, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Phnom Penh
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #193 of 222 Hotels in Phnom Penh
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Chi Cha Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Chi Cha Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.