“Great Neighborhood Spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 777 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Fun and lively destination serving up Phnom Penh's best pizza, pasta, burgers, wings and more! Come try our New York Style Pizzas, Slow-cooked BBQ Ribs, Homemade Corned Beef, or our World Famous Meat or Veggie Lasagne. Make sure to leave room for our delicious, homemade New York Style Cheesecake!
“Great Neighborhood Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

For the first three weeks of our new life in Phnom Penh, my wife and I stayed in the Frangipani Living Arts Hotel across from Jay's Brooklyn Pizza & Bistro. While we tried to get our foreign selves settled in, Brooklyn gave us a hip, comfortable, and delicious place to unwind at the end of the day. We ate there no less than five times over the course of our stay. Although we mostly enjoyed their pizza (go for the Stella!) we also shared a couple of other dishes. The Brooklyn Club was a super generous portion that left us just enough room for a slice of their amazing cheesecake. Don't know if you can find it like this anywhere else in the city. Say "Yes" whenever they offer the passion fruit drizzle. The ribs had just enough spice and their "Po-Tay-To" fries are like no fries I've ever had. They were amazing. Thanks again, Jay and staff for the great menu. Can't wait until you open the bakery!

Singapore, Singapore
“love the pork and wings.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The pulled pork was one of the best I've had in the penh. I liked the chicken wings and often got them delivered.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“The best western food in pp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I tried Brooklyn's four cheese pasta on a whim and was so happily surprised. It was delicious and so much food that I couldn't eat it all at one sitting! The next night I shared the four cheese pasta again and spaghetti with a friend. Again, so delicious. We were both very satisfied. Then later I went in to the actual restaurant. The menu is big and literally everything on it looks amazing. I wanted one of everything! We were greeted by a friendly server with water. I ordered the Brooklyn club, my friend got po-Tay-to (fries) and some food to go. The club was perfect, the fries both soft and crispy! We also got the passion fruit cheese cake which was to die for. We had the chance to talk to the owner, Jay, who is personable, down to earth and welcoming. If you want great quality western food at good prices, please go to Brooklyn!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Delicious! You'll want to go back again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I live right down the street from Brooklyn Pizza and the restaurant has become my favorite treat at the end of a long work week. Not only is the food fantastic, but the staff is friendly and accommodating. The restaurant is good for large parties or parties of two. To start with the food, I highly recommend trying the pizza. The crust is chewy and flavorful and the ingredients are a much higher quality than I've tasted at any other joint in Phnom Penh. This is American style pizza and it's just about the best I've ever had. Quality, stringy, flavorful cheese and fresh veggies bought from the local market down the street- yum! If you're a vegetarian, this is a great spot, too. I usually order the tempeh Ruben and substitute whole grain mustard for the 1000 Island. The rocket salad and D'Veggie pizza are also wonderful. There's a great selection of fresh juices, sodas, beers and wines and rich, homemade cheesecake if you have room at the end. If you have any special requests, the owner himself is usually there to accommodate you personally, but the Khmer staff is a pleasure, too. You'll always be greeted by an enthusiastic "hello" and "thank you" when you leave. In summary, this restaurant the bomb. Cozy, delicious, welcoming.

“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Brooklyn offers a large menu and the food is awesome! The owner is also very friendly and always asks what his restaurant is doing right and what could be improved upon.