I have stayed several times at the Bougainvillier; There is no lift but everything else is great. The rooms are large and comfortable. Those with views overlooking the quai have balconies with superb views.. There is also a rooftop garden restaurant with a lovely view. It is a bit of a climb up to the 5th floor in a stairway with no handrail, but I enjoy going there for Happy Hour followed by a meal of pizza or pasta. The waiters are very attentive and speak good English. Usually the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. It depends on who is on duty. Guests are allowed in the rooms if they leave their ID card at reception. Just outside the hotel entrance, there are several very competitive tuk-tuk drivers who can sometimes be annoying. The Royal Palace and National Museum are within easy walking distance, and there are many restaurants and a couple of banks nearby. I'll look forward to staying at the Bougainvillier on my next visit to Phnom Penh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh