This is a bit of a difficult hotel to rate as my partner loved it and I didn't!
We had booked 7 nights but only stayed one night before moving to another hotel. We both agreed the location was very good, walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Even a shop selling coffins! The rooms are very big and the balcony views great.
The downside for me was the hustle and bustle outside and the rooms were very dusty. The bathroom was not very nice. There was nothing there to go wow about at all. I guess I just didn't like the ambience and that is a personal thing. After moving to a quieter more peaceful hotel I was very happy for the next 6 nights!
So i guess if you like being in the thick of things with a lot going on around you, this place would be ok.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.