“Nice tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Toursanak

Toursanak
SmallWorld Villa No. 17 Street 604 | Toul Kork District, Phnom Penh 12150, Cambodia
+855 15 921 348
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Toursanak is a Cambodia Leading Educational Adventure: Adventures,educational,fun are planned and designed for you to experience Cambodia in a most intimate way. Our services: -Educational touring for international students, -Customize tours for private or family, -Bike rental, -Adventure tour in Cambodia, -Cycling tour -Trip Leaders
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Nice tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

It was really a great time that I was cycling with Toursanak.
They have well organized program and A nice trip with bicycle including opened mind people. I like it!

Visited February 2014

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Fun and relaxed with Toursanak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Last year on october 2013 i was ridding a bike with Toursanak and my friends to Takmao , Kondal province. It was fun and relaxed and it's also my frist time that i can ridding on the long way road to takmao , i really enjoyed and i can learn a lots from country side about evironment and local people .i can call myself green guy cus i love environment and love ridding a bike so much especially i love to hangout with Toursanak and i have a plan on 28 this month to slik island and kok dach with Toursanak again .

Visited October 2013
“The Impressive Long Last Memory & Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

It was really a great time that I was cycling with Toursanak. I couldn't believe I could ride in the furthest distance that I've ever riden. They kept encourage me, guided me & created varoius halarious activities. It was like a family. I Love It :)

Visited September 2013