“Andrew M” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 870 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We the chefs who prepare the food at ALMA are mothers and grandmothers,we prepare your food with love and careful preparation like we do for our own families. We do not make industrial size portions. Things are made in small batches. So when it's gone then it's gone. We apologize if your selections are sold out when you lunch with us. Thank you all for coming to ALMA. Our Lunch menu changes everyday.
“Andrew M”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Alma cafe was great food and great prices. Food was bought out fast and tasted amazing. Free drink refills and great service quality from the staff that worked there. A must to try

“Genuine Mexican in Cambodia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Been in Asia for 3 months & really missed Mexican food. This little cafe was very authentic. Try the huevos rancheros with the roasted pepper salsa for an added kick.

Visited December 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent & Great Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Went here at 1pm on a Saturday afternoon. They are only open until 2pm, and are a breakfast/brunch place. It was busy and had a great atmosphere. I had the breakfast burrito, which was amazing. The refried beans here are great, and the homemade salsas and hot sauces are fantastic. My burrito was $4 which included refillable coffee and juice! They also have free ice water when you sit down. Our server was attentive and sweet. I loved it. Will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Poipet, Cambodia
“A fresh variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I ate at Alma's today for lunch with a few friends. The chicken taco plate (of which I had the last!) was hot and tasted fresh, with a mix of grilled chicken, onions, and red and yellow bell peppers. It came with small tortillas, salsa, and rice, as well as the hibiscus limeade - pretty sure I'd go back just for the limeade. The service was fast and friendly, and despite the room being small, they kept it pretty cool with fans. My friends also had the pumpkin soup and breakfast burrito, both of which they were happy with. Overall, it's a great breakfast/brunch/lunch joint at a good price point and close to all the action of Russian Market. My only complaint (which maybe shows how American I am) - no chips and salsa?!?

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great food and quality - lovely service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went there with my family the other day as my wife has been going there for weeks now. It's a small place spread over 2 levels with a little outdoor seating area. Daily menu changes regularly, so overall choice is limited but sufficient and the system works. Food quality was excellent (beans were only lukewarm, but that's the only complaint I have).

My kids loved the various tastes and free coffee and juice comes with the breakfast as well as ice tea for the lunches. Good reasonable pricing and smiley staff.
Try it - you will enjoy it and be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere