“Hard to find, good practice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yoga Phnom Penh

Yoga Phnom Penh
House 39, Street 21 Opposite Pagoda Wat Svay Popey Near TchoTchou School | Tonle Bassac, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
012 739 419
Website
Improve this listing
Lafayette, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
“Hard to find, good practice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

The place is hard to find but if you leave early and study the map, you should be able to get there. The practice room is nice and simple and the one session I went to was well taught. I would return again.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Athens, Greece
4 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Yoga Studio in Phnom Penh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

It is the most beautiful Yoga studio in the world or in Southern part of Asia, I have ever seen. If you are a Yoga lover, you ought to see it at least once in your lifetime. I almost spent about an hour or two with Alison there in Yoga classes. It is actually a Yoga community. The teachers of Yoga were very calm, patient and caring to all their students. The area was calm, peaceful and neatly maintained. The instructors were good and their instructions were very clear. I enjoyed my time spent here and it is a must visit for anyone who is wanting to learn Yoga the traditional Cambodian way.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“beautiful yoga studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

The best yoga classes in this part of the world and also the most beautiful yoga space I've visited in South East Asia :-) Well recommended to all yoga lovers!

Phnom Penh
8 attraction reviews
“very good and a hard workout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

a realy physical work out. maybe a bit too much focus on odd positions like head stands at times, but this is the best yoga for a physical workout that I have been to.

Boston, Massachusetts
“good yoga karma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Traveling in Cambodia, I wanted to maintain my yoga practice. Through reviews I found Yoga Pnhom Penh and was very happy with the hour I spent in class with Alison. She is a really good teacher keeping a good flow throughout and making the more difficult poses accessible. The studio itself is very peaceful and in a cool residential neighborhood (just look for that lantern).
If I lived here, this would be my yoga place !

Visited November 2013