I ate at this restaurant in mid July and became seriously ill within hours and had to check into a hospital for three days where i was diagnosed with food poisoning and proceeded to lose 10 kilos. This is a new restaurant that clearly does not have a handle on hygiene. Service is poor and food is often served luke warm. Origami, Kobe and Rahu are far better options for Japanese.
If you own or manage Stonegrill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.