“My thoughts of ONE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 95 activities in Phnom Penh
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: At ONE beauty salon + training centre, we strive to give you an experience of luxury and ultimate comfort, whilst empowering and training women from all over Cambodia. ONE is an experience like no other, combining luxury with simplicity. Bringing these worlds together to create a sanctuary of relaxation, recuperation and guilt free pampering. At ONE you can know you are doing good, not only to your body but also to the women who surround you.
Ulverstone, Tasmania, Australia
“My thoughts of ONE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

After a few days in Phnom Penh it was time for a massage! so we went to this wonderful Day Spa and Beauty Salon, and all the people there are amazing! and there are books about how they became to work at ONE which is a bit touching but they are happy to tell customers about how all this happen.
I got a half an hour foot massage at the cost of $8 which I think is a good price. the lady who did my feet was so gentle and if you told her not to do this one she would listen which I love,
Everybody was so nice and friendly and I am so glad I met them and hope to go there again soon!

From your Australian friend Dylan! :)

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“absolute must do!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My experience of ONE, was firstly the beautiful greeting i received from the receptionist.then i was so excited about how clean and prestige the place was. the toilet was so clean and the place had such a beautiful fresh lemongrass fragrant, once i sat down and cleaned my hands with the beautiful cold hand towel and had a glass of purifyed water i felt amazing even before my treatment! the music was perfect and the girls were absolutley beautiful so professional and friendly. The treatments i had were so relaxing and i felt so looked after by the amazing staff. I went back many times while i was staying in cambodia and loved it every time. the standards were so high i wanted to magically take the place and the girls to Australia. Im a beauty therapist in australia but i want to go work at one! its an amazing concept and i always left there happy! thank you One x

Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Opted for the full treatment whilst holidaying in Phnom Penh.
I can honestly say that it was the most relaxing 2 hours of my life !!!
The masseuse was as skilled as any i have experienced before, the level of service was second to none, whilst the decor of the place was very flash indeed, and had obviously been created by a fabulously gifted design team.
I look forward to returning to 'ONE" the next time i am in Cambodia, as it is a "Must Do"

Visited April 2012
Bundaberg
7 attraction reviews
“Relaxing and good for the soul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Back to work after 7 weeks holiday, and we definitely needed some time to relax, so we decided to have a ladies night at ONE: Day Spa and Beauty Salon. Over 20 of us attended, and enjoyed massages, pedicures, manicures, fingernail art and having our hair done. I was able to buy a birthday present for a friend from the cute little shop in the front as well. All in all, a wonderful evening spent with friends, all for a VERY reasonable price. The salon is located near the Russian Market on St 454, with lots of great restaurants around, so you could do lunch or dinner whilst you're there! I have also taken my 3 young girls there, and we've had mummy/daughter days - they love having their nails done, and giggled their whole way through the foot massage. They were loved and had the most gorgeous hairstyles to go back home with. Take the time to read the stories of the girls who work there, and I am sure that you will be back to visit again, as this isn't just a normal Salon, this is a salon that gives girls a chance to break out of the poverty cycle and become independent, well-trained women. Another fantastic initiative by the NGO Cambodian Kids Foundation.

Visited August 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Relax and be pampered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

After a busy week at work, a group of colleagues organized a girl's night at ONE. A group of more than twenty of us arrived, we were welcomed and made to feel at home. Given the choice of beautiful hand drawn nail art, mani/pedis, shoulder massage, and hair braiding (at very reasonable prices) all the ladies were happy. There is a great little boutique out front for some retail therapy as well. When you realize how special ONE is, they are a part of the Cambodian Kids Foundation (an NGO) and as you read about the girls stories, it makes all the pampering even more meaningful.
Definitely a must stop on any Phnom Penh stay.

Visited August 2012