Stayed one night on the Club Floor for $149/night ++. Room was small but well appointed with great city view. Staff in the Club Lounge very sweet. Pool area and gym were adequate but not spectacular. Nasi Goreng and Noodle Soup for lunch in the casual restaurant off the lobby were quite good. Neighborhood very busy with lots of traffic. Not great for walking but fine for getting to sightsee or for business meetings. The Guest Relations Dept did an excellent job of finding a wedding band and cross that I left behind for which I am very grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Phnom Penh is the city s first international hotel and a striking symbol of its growth and modernisation. Part of a landmark development in the newly defined business district, the hotel is minutes from the Phnom Penh Cultural Centre, the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Central Market and the vibrant riverside promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental