The welcome is warm,check in very quick and the staff very courteous .The rooms are good and spacious. Very well maintained. The room was large and had a good work space , the bathroom was well laid out and all was very tidy and clean. The rooms had a good cozy feel and you were not disturbed by noice from neigbours or the hall way. Though priced a little high,I feel it is good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Phnom Penh is the city s first international hotel and a striking symbol of its growth and modernisation. Part of a landmark development in the newly defined business district, the hotel is minutes from the Phnom Penh Cultural Centre, the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Central Market and the vibrant riverside promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental