stayed here last year, since then, much improved. I stay on the exec. club floors in most hotels, just an fyi, that's my normal pt of reference. And I travel on business. Value for money here is excellent, service outstanding, and staff on club floor v. responsive. I can't say much about location (in terms of sightseeing), sorry, since I don't have time to do sightseeing. There does not seem to be much around the hotel (in terms of taking a stroll...) And it is certainly an older, somewhat dated facility (hence the 4 instead of 5 stars from me). but would definitely recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Phnom Penh is the city s first international hotel and a striking symbol of its growth and modernisation. Part of a landmark development in the newly defined business district, the hotel is minutes from the Phnom Penh Cultural Centre, the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Central Market and the vibrant riverside promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental