“Delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Chennai
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The vegetarian thali was delicious. The aloo ghobi and mung dal were spot on, the rice fluffy and chapati perfect. The only thing lacking was pickle. You can eat outdoors or indoors. It's just a couple of blocks from BKK market.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great Vegetarian Place if Your in the Neighbourhood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place is right around from where I work and I go quite often. I'm not a vegetarian, but I like the feeling of eating healthy. It's also quite reasonably priced. Overall I recommend this place if you are in the neighbourhood whether you are a vegetarian or not! But I don't think this place is worth a visit just on it's own for the food.

The food is always fresh, the decor is nice, food has a great presentation and the restaurant is very clean. Here's my breakdown of the food:

- Indian Food: Very, very good. The curries, Thali, dahl, raita, etc, are excellent.

- Soups: The best reason to come here. The soups are always delicious.

- Vegetarian Hamburgers, Sandwiches and Pizzas: Bad. Actually just gross. Stay away from them!

- Salads: Not Bad. I like the salads

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Perfect little place for a nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food is very good. I went there with a friend after hearing so much about it. Easy to find, small and comfortable inside, and the staff are friendly. I had the red curry...nice and tasty and will have again soon. I wish I would have learned of Coriander sooner because I would have been going all along.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phnom Penh
“Fun little vegetarian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

This place opened a few months ago and has become a popular lunchtime haunt for NGO workers.

It has quite an extensive menu of Western and Asian veggie dishes including pizzas and pasta and vegetarian versions of Khmer dishes, and so far I haven't had a dud. The veggie spaghetti bolognaise I had last time was surprisingly tangy and really not a compromise on the meat version.

Ambience is basic but authentic - simple furnishings and good down to earth food.

Overall - deserving of its popularity.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great vegetarian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

We Took shelter here from the rain and decided to try the food even though we're not vegetarians. We were impressed by low the prices. We had the small plate of vegetable tempura which was actually a big portion. It was delicious! We had some fruit shakes as well which were also good. We'll eat there again and bring our vegetarian and non-vegetarian friends with us. Don't let the distance from downtown Phnom Penh discourage you. Take Monivong road south to street 123 and then turn right on to street 71 and you'll find it. It's now open 10 am to 10 pm.

• Visited May 2012