“Almost Too Good To Be True” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 786 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
“Almost Too Good To Be True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

You won't find better service, products, or atmosphere in the city. Be prepared to leave feeling completely refreshed not only by the fresh coffee and delicious cupcakes but also by the warm and genuine care of the staff. Can't say enough about this beautiful cafe!

• Visited June 2013

Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Beautiful Bloom Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place was amazing! Beautiful interior, free internet, delicious, amazingly creative desserts, and most impressive service by stuff. I would recommend it to everyone who travels to Phnom Penh. It is a must to see and eat place!!

• Visited July 2013
Eugene, United States
“Fantastic IN EVERY ASPECT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've been to Cambodia twice in my traveling. The first time I went to Bloom Cafe, I was blown away by the beautiful atmosphere that was there. The workers were so hospitable and kind, the food and coffee was TO DIE FOR!!! And the decor was comfortable, clean, and stylish. I was so impressed the first time, that the second time, my group made it a huge effort to go back!
Bloom Cafe is a beautiful little corner of light in a busy, sometimes dark town. I left there feeling refreshed, encouraged, and ready to tackle more adventures in Phnom Penh!
I LOVE BLOOM CAFE!!!!!! If I could, I'd give it 10 stars.

• Visited May 2013
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit Bloom Cafe, and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone! Amazing, beautiful cupcakes and wonderful service. I hope I get the chance to go back someday.

• Visited July 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Beautiful Cupcakes, Wonderful Staff, Stellar Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travelled to Cambodia with a group of students and staff from my university in the U.S. for three weeks. While there, we visited the Bloom Cafe and Training Centre in Phnom Penh. We loved it so much, we actually went back AGAIN to get more of their delicious and rich cupcakes, as well as their amazing Khmer coffee. The staff was friendly, and accommodated us in the most respectful way. We had a LARGE group, so we unintentionally became a very difficult crew with many orders and lack of Khmer language. But again, the staff was patient, and held the upmost elegance and poise throughout our entire stay. The interior design is beautiful and well thought out. I honestly could have stayed there all day!

In short, I would absolutely recommend Bloom to anyone who is seeking a (yummy!) peace and quiet setting in a very busy city. Until we meet again Bloom!

• Visited May 2013