“It was grest food .” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“It was grest food .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The best indian restaurant out of india serving excellent quality food with very very resnabole price, we are two order (thali set meal and vege samosa hugh porsen just 9.00$
Highly recomanded

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bangkok, Thailand
“Come hungry for punjabi food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant is close by the river and easy to find though is in a quite enough street to enjoy the food. I knew it was popular from previous reviews, when I went at 7pm on Friday I thought it would be busy and it was, it was full. We sat outside and the server bought water to the table and indian snacks and a menu, apologised about the seating but as another couple left they clear the table and moved us inside and was done very efficiently by staff. The menu has an amazing range of vegetarian food and authentic dishes to choose from. I ordered a veggie set meal and my partner ordered chicken vindaloo and garlic naan. I didn't realise that my set came with naan, all together it was great value for the amount of food we shared including drinks. The total bill was $15 for 2 people and we enjoyed it greatly. Highly recommend it if you are wanting to try some traditional Indian flavours and feel relaxed about the quality of what you are eating.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Phnom Penh Revew”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been in Phnom Penh for a few time, this is place is paradise to vit. Variety of good food in reasonable price from different countries. Mostly Italian and Mexican food are over priced. Some of the khmer restaurants too. India food cheaper in most of the places compared to the price of the spices and ingredients, especially in Taste Buds and in Dosa corner. Taste buds is always crowded and place is small for that many people, but food is always excellent and much cheaper. Dosa corner is around the corner with a few guest, once I visited them it was ok for the price. Siva sakthi provides good food, but cant eat from there, if you are spending money from your pocket. Too........... expensive. I had visited this place too a few times. usually food is good even though quality and quality compromises at times.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vientiane, Laos
“Possibly the worst indian I have ever had”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I am not sure what went wrong with our meal, as this place is obviously loved by many PP expats and visitors alike. I have been eating indian regularly for 3 decades so do know what to expect, and this meal, which we got delivered, was lousy.

The tandoori chicken was wet - it is supposed to be cooked in a tandoor which leaves a mostly dryish tasty surface with moist meat inside, but this one was like it had been taken out of a sauce.

The chicken hyderbadi was obviously chicken tikka masala - 4 small pieces of chicken swimming in a load of creamy orange sauce. When ordering, they repeated my order with the hyderabadi, and it was written on the receipt as hydrabadi, but it was not anything close. I notice another reviewer said their hyderabadi was green. Anyway, mistake or no mistake, the curry was bland and textureless with very little meat or anything else.

We were charged for poppadoms - I understand they are free for eat-in customers.

Lastly, the meal took over an hour to arrive despite us staying on one of PP's main roads that everyone knows.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place is a great find right near the river front. The added touches by the staff with free water, poppadams & dips and dessert. We ordered the most amazing tandoori stuffed potatoes, I have never tasted anything like it in my life, it was delicious so if you go please try it! We also had a cashew nut curry and a lentil dahl, both of which were really lovely, the cashew nut curry in particular had some very interesting tastes. All the food was really well presented (the dahl coming in a little tin bucket). Highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013