“Great value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Cosily and intimately arranged around the pool, five individual wooden spa cabins await our guests. Well-trained therapists will prepare and offer you a customized program. Raw and natural material such as pure aloe vera, cucumber, yogurt, honey, turmeric and mango are used. Our spa menu (available on our homepage) ranges from traditional Khmer massage to international beauty treatments and wellness packages. Outside guests are welcome to use all our spa facilities (WIFI, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Pool) along with any treatment during that day. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our spa menu, packages, cancellation policy and recommend you to book your treatment in advance. The Paradiso Spa opening hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
“Great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I booked the 2.5-hour Kampuchea package. It was absolutely blissful.

I felt so satisfied with the experience I wanted to return the next day. Unfortunately, I got robbed a few hours after leaving the spa, so I had to change my plans.

The garden-like landscape enhances the experience. Definitely a great way to relax and great value for money.

I met the owner, Philip, who was very friendly and helpful, giving me some great restaurant recommendations. It was a real pleasure meeting him and his staff members.

Visited January 2014

“A little piece of relaxation heaven ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

The Spa at The Villa Paradiso is such a gem. My friend and I didn't know when we first arrived at the spa that we could use all the facilities such as the pool and jacquzi before and after our treatment, free of charge! We booked on the day when we arrived at the Spa and had to wait 90mins but that was fine as we relaxed by the gorgeous swimming pool in the sun. There's a lovely drinks and food menu too! The massages are amazing and the service is second to none. I really recommend taking a half a day visit to here.

Orange County, CA
11 attraction reviews
“Paradise Behind the Gates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Friendly and easy to book. I was in heaven from start to finish. The spa is lovely very tropical in feel. My message was very relaxing, with perfect pressure. I had dinner out by the pool which was wonderful. Book it you won't regret it.

Visited July 2013
Sandton, South Africa
27 attraction reviews
“Excellent Spa, must visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

From the moment we arrived we felt pampered. Lovely welcome drink and setting by the pool. The therapy rooms are little wooden huts set around the garden. We opted for a 1 hour aromatherapy massage which was excellent. The therapists offered us a choice of oils as well as asked our preference on pressure. Being pregnant the therapist was very gentle on me and ensured that only light pressure was applied. Possible one of the best massages that we have experienced and so well worth the $26 that we paid.

Visited December 2013
Brisbane, Australia
8 attraction reviews
“Heaven on Earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous gardens and sparkling pool. Massages are just perfect. Service is friendly and so kind. Welcome drink on arrival, fruit and tea after and you can use the pool and spa all day. We quickly became regulars!

Visited December 2013