“Great Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Cambodian, Chinese, Malaysian
Perth, Australia
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This small family owned cafe is run by a chef who worked in many top class Australian hotels which shows in the quality and flavour of his dishes. Our group of 12 returned to eat here several times during our recent time in Phnom Penh and each time we were impressed by the food and friendly service. This is not a regular tourist type restaurant due to it's location, but is well known among the westerners in the city and well worth a visit for a cheap but quality meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
“Good food at budget price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

have been twice, for breakfast and dinner. Great choice for tasty and safe food at a budget price. Dinner main $2.50, Fresh fruit juice $1.50

Visited May 2013
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Asian Spice Pub and Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

It's a good place to eat, famous for both Westerns and Asian. Price: cheap (ranges from $2-6 the most), taste: superb (they serve laksa which is spicy yet delicious), ambiance: not a good place to hang out with though.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Over rated and disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Visited this based on some reviews, but found the food very disappointing and frankly really bland. Expected a lot better, but the options with fish were very limited and the flavours really not what I'd expect from a wee Cambodian cafe. Staff were friendly enough, though.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“I was lied to”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

I came across this place and decided to try it out.I asked the waitress if I could get a vegetarian option,she informed me that I can order anything off the menu and she can make it without meat.Great,I thought,and ordered a curry.I asked"Can I have the curry then?"She smiled and agreed."But without the chicken or any other meat,right?","Yes,I won't add the chicken,I will put potatos instead".I made sure she understood that I'm vegetarian once again and sat down.I was wondering why she told me that she herself would be the one making it since she was clearly a waitress and I could see her working on the floor.Anyways, after 10mins she brought the bowl and I tried it straight away-should have been more carefull.Something was wrong-I looked closely,and,there they were,pieces of chicken,a lot of them.I called her and showed her the curry,saying"there's chicken in it",she looked at it,smiled and..said "noo..?"I said "I know how the chicken tastes"and pointed at bits of meat."I can make another one?",she said.Obviousely I didn't want to order anything else and she was quickly gone.
Overall-a very bad experience!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere