“Professional from Staff to Premises and Exquisite Recipes” 5 of 5 stars

+855 16 666 623
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: LINNA CULINARY SCHOOL is a new culinary school that opened in June, 2010. Our school is near the Phnom Penh university.Vong Linna is the principal author of two recipe books written in Khmer language.In our school, Western cuisine and Khmer, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thailand, Vietnamese food, with the training of Cambodian students.Our school has been training Khmer traditional food to foreigners. I hope everyone is inspired and become familiar with Khmer food.
London, United Kingdom
“Professional from Staff to Premises and Exquisite Recipes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

Linna Culinary School offers reasonable prices and the Most Professional and Friendly Ambiance, Starting from its State of the Art Premises to the Staff and Owner, who is involved in the day to day supervision of every class and ingredients for you recipes.

I have done not only dishes from Cambodia and Thailand but the School also offers Dishes from China, Japan, France, Italy and much much more.

The staff are helpful in anyway possible to make sure you are well attended.

I highly recommend this school if you have any question you can email me at guntherhotero@gmail.com

NOTICE: Beware of Sappors Cooking School ( NOT Recommended ) also in Phnom Penh, I got ripped off by Sappors Kendall with $500USD so beware!

Visited October 2011

Gerringong, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and informative experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I visited Linna's Cooking school with a group of 8 people travelling on a volunteer aid trip to Cambodia. Our experience at Linnas Cooking school was fun and informative. We were greeted warmly and felt welcomed and at home straight away. The School itself is well set out and very clean and tidy. The staff were extremely helpful and informative and their English language skills were quite sufficient. After watching a demonstration we then got to cook our own meal which was lots of fun! We then enjoyed eating it in the peace and quiet of the rooftop which was a lovely experience. I would definately recommend this and will certainly be back next time I am in Phnom Penh.

Visited September 2011
linnavong, 広報担当マネージャー at Linna Culinary School, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Thank you for visit, we also enjoy teaching.
Further increase the recipe now, We will see improvement.