Really enjoyed staying at Eight 8 Backpackers. This place is SPOTLESS and modern! Rooms are cleaned everyday which is really nice. The restaurant / bar area is awesome with lots of options for hanging out. The staff are super friendly and helpful. In fact, I was feeling really sick one day and one of the staff made me a special mint tea to make me feel better. I would stay again, and actually I am in a couple days.
My only complaint was that it was about a half hour walk to the center of town. You're close to the Central Market, but if I was a female traveling solo I wouldn't want to walk back at night which means tuk tuk or moto rides. This can't be changed but just an FYI.
- Also Known As:
- Eighty8 Backpackers Hotel
- Eighty8 Backpackers Hotel Phnom Penh
- 88 Backpackers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hostel in the city complete with a swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Eighty8 Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.