“Hotel within 10 minutes walk to the riverside” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Landscape Hotel

You added Landscape Hotel to your Saves list
Landscape Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   443, Street: 258, Sang Kat Chat Tomuk | Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh 12207, Cambodia   |
Ranked #94 of 223 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Hotel within 10 minutes walk to the riverside”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The rooms are nice, clean and spacious. But we had some problem with the card key operated doors as they were not easy to open. The facilities were okay but are not up to international standard yet, for the price they are charging.

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors and remember to ask for non-smoking.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hulhumale Maldives
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had an early start and were told the breakfast started at 7AM which was located outside the hotel in an adjacent building.My foot was in a cast and the waitress took us to the farthest seat from the door, no consideration at all. There was 2 different kinds of fruit and terrible coffee. No hot western food, I guess it was ok if you like fish and noodles for breakfast but, yuk. When we asked where was the egg station they did not respond, just turned and walked away. An oriental man finally started raising his voice and questioning where the rest of the food was, good for him :). By the time they got someone to come to cook eggs our ride was there to take us on our next journey. So didn't get more than a coffee and a piece of fruit. The location was good and the lobby was nice but that is about all.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I don't know where to begin.
I checked in March 1st for one night and paid for a standard room. Upon arrival, I was told I was upgraded. Room 701. That was kind. The room was massive. Had a fully functional kitchen, a GREAT bathroom, and a large living/sleeping space. The carpet was disgusting and stained. The wallpaper was literally stapled at some seams and falling off in others. 4 of the lights were burned out and one constantly flickered. There were tiny bugs all around the fridge. The mattress was springy but the pillows were good. The bathroom was good, however and renovated. A great standup shower and a very spacious sink and nice amenities.
The WiFi is HORRIBLE! But works really well in the lobby.
I realized the young man checking me in forgot to give me back my passport. It was in the printer. I then asked for a room service menu. They reluctantly gave me one. Went back to my room and the door wouldn't open. Back to the desk and the key was for 501, not 701. I left for the afternoon and upon returning, the same young man that gave me a menu followed me into the elevator. Said he needed the menu back. They only have 3. ONLY 3?!?! He said he could take my order. I said I would call later. He was polite. When I phoned for rom service, I was told by two different numbers to call a different number. I tried to order and the young lady said she's send up a menu. Same guy. Ordered a Hawaiian Pizza and a cocktail. Pizza tasted like it was frozen then re-heated. No napkins delivered with the room service. After eating, about 10 pm, falling asleep, the same man knocked on my door to pick up the plates. That's a nice gesture but my Do not disturb sign was on. That's very inconsiderate.
Breakfast was ok. It's in the windowless, corporate like dungeon of a restaurant next door.
For $60 a night, this place is a total joke.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
W.Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Stayed there for 3 nights actually we were goin to stay in a diffrent hotel but that was not available so went around looking at few ...after good 2 hrs our local friend took us to this hotel ...and it was preety good rooms very clean bathroom spacious housekeeping very good ...and ofcourse the buffet breakfast was very good on the first day buttt after that was not so good no service noone to top up the food and very few choices for food ( wonder what happened ) ?? Wi-fi ...was good in our room ...wont know the other areas All in all was good ...(minor issues will be everywhere i guess))

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Mekong river good view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a centrally located hotel by the Mekong River and near the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh.
The highlight of this hotel is the superb buffet breakfast. The rooms are a little funky but they have tubs, great hot water, and TV. Have I mentioned the breakfast yet? The wi-fi was not so great. Signal cut in and out.

Room Tip: Don't get fooled by a "river view" room. There's not really a good view of the ri...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Spent again just one night. Very clean and comfortable, room, good Internet connection. Breakfast very good, different cuisines - the European one might be improved a bit (fresh bread). Nice lobby with little bar. Excellent location, from my room I could see the gentle Mekong. Very friendly staff, excellent English.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stayed overnight here and rooms were very clean and well maintained. Good spot on the riverfront with many tuk-tuks outside making it easy to get places. Staff were friendly. Be careful with drinking the water in the mini fridge... It's expensive and they charge you for drinking it which we weren't told about until checking out, as most hotels offer the water complimentary. Would go back

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Landscape Hotel? Share your experiences!