I was traveling with my daughter on a Dragon Air Holiday. We had a very warm welcome and the staff went extra lengths to arrange a very comfortable room for us. We loved the breakfast buffet. The concierge team made booking dinner out twice at Malice and Friends a breeze.
As it was out of season the hotel was quiet, but we felt very well looked after.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel Phnom Penh
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Hotel Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is set riverside amongst landscaped gardens in the old quarter of the city. This stunning well located 12-storey colonial style hotel is close to key attractions, embassies and the central business district. Along with 201 luxurious rooms and suites with Mekong or Bassac river views, this 5-star hotel offers an array of chic restaurants and bars, an upscale spa, two swimming pools, a sports club and the finest conferencing facilities in Cambodia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.