Loved this hotel. Our room was large enough for the 2 large single beds, bathroom great. Enormous buffet breakfast was included in our package (3 nights when paying for2). Pool fabulous, staff friendly. Only downside was no happy hour for cocktails. Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel Phnom Penh
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Hotel Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is set riverside amongst landscaped gardens in the old quarter of the city. This stunning well located 12-storey colonial style hotel is close to key attractions, embassies and the central business district. Along with 201 luxurious rooms and suites with Mekong or Bassac river views, this 5-star hotel offers an array of chic restaurants and bars, an upscale spa, two swimming pools, a sports club and the finest conferencing facilities in Cambodia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.