1) hotel is crowded & entertaining.
2) stay in room 804 for three nights. the room is clean, big & quiet, didn't hear much noises.
3) daily buffet breakfast is so so, food of hotel's other restaurants is much better & of course more costly.
4) good services & convenient location in overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star hotel & entertainment complex is only 30 minutes from the Phnom Penh International Airport. Strategically situated in the heart of Cambodia’s capital, it is close to the Pencil Super Center, the Cambodia Amusement Park as well as other governmental offices like the National Assembly and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. Showcasing an ancient Khmer style, the hotel’s interior and guestrooms are adorned with traditional motifs including the gracious stone-carved Apsara, a highly revered female angel in ancient Khmer mythology. The Nagaworld Cambodia’s on-site casino, located at a separate wing of the hotel, is complete with various gaming halls, live music and first-rate service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.