“Good value for money” 5 of 5 stars

#17 Street 228, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
[855] 23 991 906
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went there for lunch on a Sunday and the place was crowded. All tables outside were occupied. Good choice steals, pasta, fish, pizza and the desserts are superb. My risotto was wonderful, the bread fantastic, not that expensive and had a real nice time. Excellent food and service.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Yum!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My boyfriend was tried of South Asian cuisine, so he wanted something Western. We landed on this place on our first night in Cambodia. I ordered the Seafood Lasagna and he had meatball and spaghetti. Both were absolutely delicious. My lasagna was creamy but not too heavy. It had so many different pieces of seafood in their that was well seasoned.

My boyfriend loved his spaghetti!

I definitely recommend if you just need something other than South Asian food.

The restaurant was a bit weird though. It had a pool in the middle of it. The location was a bit out of the way too.

Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Great food but a little buggy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food at Duo was great. A huge selection of pizza and pasta. We sat inside in a large air conditioned room. As we flipped through the menu lots of little bugs were running all over it. There were also ants running all over the tablecloth and actually crawled into my salad. Not sure I would go back>>>>>>>

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice food and lovely service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Fairly good value for money, our meals were tasty! But a little warning, the pizza portions are on the small side for the amount you pay! Friendly service, and I would return for the pasta but not the tiny pizza.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, AZ
“who kew? great pizza in Phnom Phen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I went around the corner from my hotel to the ATM machine and noticed this restaurant. It seemed unlikely that there would be really good pizza in Cambodia but I was tired and the ambience of the restaurant was inviting. The menu is extensive with many pizzas and pasta dishes. I had a salad with warm bacon and a honey mustard dressing that was very fresh and a good starter. I ordered a small pizza with anchovies. I love anchovies and I can never find anyone who will share one with me. Fortunately, I was alone. I think the anchovies were fresh, the crust was thin and crispy the way I like it and the sauce was very nice and not over powering. I followed dinner with a very good cappuccino. This restaurant is a little off the beaten path and well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013