“Sushi sushi” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Sushi sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

i love the sushi !! its worth eating. so far its the best sushi restaurant in brunei. have to book seats, cause its always full!!

Visited March 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
“Great sushi at an affordable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Mmmmm...what can I say. It's my favourite Japanese restaurant in Brunei. If I was loaded, I would eat there every day. I have tried all the sushi and sashimi varieties here and they are delicious. My favourite is the $50 party pack where I can get an assortment or fresh or cooked sushi and sashimi. Some people say it's too expensive but I don't finish it in one meal. Normally I keep it in the fridge and eat it the next day for lunch and dinner. Don't forget to try the green tea ice-cream for dessert.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

I just love the food here. And they're always great with service, with a good hello and everybody says goodbye when you leave. =)

Visited March 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“The quality of service has changed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was a bit disappointed with the service of escapade sushi in Gadong. I remembered it was very good four years ago. The staff was friendly and the food did not take that long to arrive. But last January when we went, we found that the service was slow, the staff did not respond to our button calls at all, and the order was mixed up a few times. We booked a VIP room but the airconditioner in that room was either too hot or too cold/strong. It needed fixing.

Visited January 2012
Singapore
“Nice cheap sashimi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Sashimi here is cheap and good. Fresh thick slices. Try the apricot mushroom batayaki. It is magical.

Visited January 2012