Best hotel in BSB Brunei. Great location. In between the capital and Gadong area. Great access to all sight-seeing location. Ideal for tourist. About 10 mins to Airport which is greatly appreciated.
All staffs in the hotel are very approachable and hospitable. Feels great upon arrival and the check in was done very quickly. Front office Executive "Mr Wandy" is a nice gentleman sharing lots of information and so. Excellent! Concierge guy provided lots of transportation and local sightseeing info as well. He gave a mini orientation over the hotel as well.
The room was allocated as per my request and I am very pleased with it. The room is very new. The couch and bed was really comfortable too. Air conditioning is really powerful. The bathroom is just a little crampy but it doesn't really affect me at all. When showering, some water may leak towards the toilet bowl area. Just place a floor towel and it will be fine.
Wireless surfing is never an issue within its premises. Powerful connection & fast connectivity! Thumbs up! Public areas and rooms are well maintained daily as it is really clean.
Food wise is pretty good. I ordered supper and both items were served in large portion. One item taste delicious and the other tasted average. In-Room Dining was served pretty fast.
The pool is small but its a nice area to rest and relax. The gym is definitely small but very well equipped. You'll be amazed! Good bathroom amenities as well.
I got the room at a promo rate so it is definitely super value for $$$. However, it is still worth paying a little more for such property.
If I do visit Brunei again, I shall put up with this hotel again!
Overall Score: 9/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 142 guestrooms and suites feature a refreshing new look and come equipped with FREE Wi-Fi, work desk, 40" LED TV with a VGA cable for laptop connectivity, universal power sockets, cordless speaker phones, DVD player, I-Pod/Pad Dock, energy-saving LED lighting throughout, digitally controlled Air Conditioning, digital safe, iron/ironing board, minibar, tea/coffee facilities. In the newly designed bathrooms, rain and hand-held shower, digital scales, hairdryer, LED shaving mirror, bathrobes and luxurious "Rituals" amenities. Coffee-Pod Espresso machines are also available in all Business Class rooms and Suites. Discover a level of comfort not found at other Bandar Seri Begawan hotels on our Radisson Business Class Floor, complete with top-floor views and access to the private Business Class Lounge. Enjoy the 24 hour gym, swimming pool, children's pool, Spa and direct access to the spectacular Tasek Lama recreational park directly behind the hotel with kilometers of walking and trail running tracks that wind there way through the beautiful Borneo Jungle. Stay and experience our other famous Radisson services such as: * 6pm check out * Express, Early and Online check-in * Healthy Options in our restaurants * 3 hour Express Laundry * Newly introduced I-Concierge App Take advantage of our Club Carlson Loyalty program ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Utama
- Sheraton Bandar Seri Begawan
- Bandar Seri Begawan Sheraton