After five days in the Brunei Hotel, which we surely enjoyed, we moved into the Radisson for our last two days in BSB (after two days in KB). Although the reservations staff had sent an email letter detailing their current remodeling project for our perusal, we had no qualms about staying there during reconstruction, for we didn't notice a thing about it (perhaps because we spent our days out of the hotel mostly, except for swimming in the pool one afternoon). The reception staffers were friendly and helpful--though our room wasn't prepared for around 20 minutes after we checked in, the restaurant employees were amicable and attentive (during breakfast both mornings), and the bell hops were kind and patient with our daughter. Speaking of breakfast, it was surely not lacking in variety, yet it lacked a little, for the rice porridge was cold the first day, the waffles were limp and flavorless. My wife and I both gave a slight edge to the Brunei Hotel's breakfast buffet, though the Radisson's had more options. Overall, the quality of the rooms was a step up from the Brunei Hotel, which was more expensive, actually. Being that the rooms on the fifth floor were recently renovated, from what we could tell, they are refreshingly well-maintained. Moreover, we found it very convenient to park there (and free) whereas the Brunei Hotel was troubling in this regard. All in all, we would recommend the Radisson without hesitation although we were unfortunately disappointed with the fact that we could hear the man in the room next to us clearing his throat, talking on his phone or Skyping (at midnight), and every time his phone rang, we knew it. That was really our only concern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 142 guestrooms and suites feature a refreshing new look and come equipped with FREE Wi-Fi, work desk, 40" LED TV with a VGA cable for laptop connectivity, universal power sockets, cordless speaker phones, DVD player, I-Pod/Pad Dock, energy-saving LED lighting throughout, digitally controlled Air Conditioning, digital safe, iron/ironing board, minibar, tea/coffee facilities. In the newly designed bathrooms, rain and hand-held shower, digital scales, hairdryer, LED shaving mirror, bathrobes and luxurious "Rituals" amenities. Coffee-Pod Espresso machines are also available in all Business Class rooms and Suites. Discover a level of comfort not found at other Bandar Seri Begawan hotels on our Radisson Business Class Floor, complete with top-floor views and access to the private Business Class Lounge. Enjoy the 24 hour gym, swimming pool, children's pool, Spa and direct access to the spectacular Tasek Lama recreational park directly behind the hotel with kilometers of walking and trail running tracks that wind there way through the beautiful Borneo Jungle. Stay and experience our other famous Radisson services such as: * 6pm check out * Express, Early and Online check-in * Healthy Options in our restaurants * 3 hour Express Laundry * Newly introduced I-Concierge App Take advantage of our Club Carlson Loyalty program ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Utama
- Sheraton Bandar Seri Begawan
- Bandar Seri Begawan Sheraton