We spent 2 nights here and the hotel was excellent. It is located near the major attractions in BSB and we also took the public buss a couple of times which dropped us right at the hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful and while there was a letter in our room informing us of construction, it didn't bother us at all. The breakfast buffet was extensive and very nice. The dinner buffet was also very good. The pool is lovely and while not large, it was perfectly adequate. My husband appreciated the business center while I used the free wifi that was available throughout the property. All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam has recently completed an extensive modernization project, unveiling 142 newly designed rooms, suites and Business Class Lounge. All guestrooms and suites feature a refreshing new look and come equipped with expansive writing desk, wall mounted 40" LED television with VGA cable for laptop connectivity and DVD player. In line with the hotel's commitment to Responsible Business, energy-saving LED lights are used throughout the room as well as digitally controlled AC units making it more energy efficient. In the newly designed bathrooms, water-saving bath fixtures, dual flush toilets, digital scales and LED lighting have been installed including a luxurious rain shower. Complimentary high speed internet access is available in all guestrooms, suites and public areas; and for the convenience of guests working with multiple devices; universal power sockets have been installed. Other features include iPad/iPod docking station, cordless speaker phones, in-room safe, iron and ironing board and bathrobes. Complimentary coffee and tea making facilities and mini bar is available in all guestrooms and suites. Coffee-Pod Espresso machines are also available in all Business Class rooms and suites. In addition, the new beds offer a unique sleeping comfort that will meet guests' needs for comfort and support to ensure a good night's sleep. Discover a level of comfort not found at other Bandar Seri Begawan hotels on our Radisson Business Class Floor, complete with top-floor views and access to the private Lounge. Enjoy the 24 hour gym, swimming pool, children's pool, Spa and access to Tasek Lama recreational park directly behind the hotel with kilometers of walking and trail running tracks that wind there way through the beautiful Borneo Jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Utama
- Sheraton Bandar Seri Begawan
- Bandar Seri Begawan Sheraton