we arrived early evening after a five hour flight from Perth WA were we had left our family behind, so both my husband and i were feeling a little sad. We were met by hotel staff who whisked our bags away wouldnt even allow me to carry my own hand lugage. The staff all had smiley faces and were very welcoming. On fisrt impressions the hotel was very clean and smart. We were shown to our room, we unpacked then went down to the Brasserie for a meal this was amazing good mix of European and Malasian food and again very friendly staff. We had a small problem with the bed on the first night, it smelt damp and stale, the bedding was very clean it was acctualy the mattress. Next morning i pointed this out to staff who were very appologetic they quickly sorted the problem, we were moved to another room were they were not happy until i check all was good. We stayed four days in this wonderfull hotel, i would recommend any one to pay them a vist.
We would also recommend the trips that you can book through the hotel, as we were only there for a short visit we did three trips Brunei splendour, night trip and the Proboscis Monkey trip up the Brunei river to the Mangroves, saw lots of monkeys. Top tip if you like spa treatment the spa at the Radisson is well worth a visit, i had a pedicure lasted 2hours excellent value for money. All in all this was an amazing visit, the Brunei people are the nicest i have ever met. The only down side for Europeans, no wine with your meal this is a totaly alcohol free country, however their crime rate is only 5%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 142 guestrooms and suites feature a refreshing new look and come equipped with FREE Wi-Fi, work desk, 40" LED TV with a VGA cable for laptop connectivity, universal power sockets, cordless speaker phones, DVD player, I-Pod/Pad Dock, energy-saving LED lighting throughout, digitally controlled Air Conditioning, digital safe, iron/ironing board, minibar, tea/coffee facilities. In the newly designed bathrooms, rain and hand-held shower, digital scales, hairdryer, LED shaving mirror, bathrobes and luxurious "Rituals" amenities. Coffee-Pod Espresso machines are also available in all Business Class rooms and Suites. Discover a level of comfort not found at other Bandar Seri Begawan hotels on our Radisson Business Class Floor, complete with top-floor views and access to the private Business Class Lounge. Enjoy the 24 hour gym, swimming pool, children's pool, Spa and direct access to the spectacular Tasek Lama recreational park directly behind the hotel with kilometers of walking and trail running tracks that wind there way through the beautiful Borneo Jungle. Stay and experience our other famous Radisson services such as: * 6pm check out * Express, Early and Online check-in * Healthy Options in our restaurants * 3 hour Express Laundry * Newly introduced I-Concierge App Take advantage of our Club Carlson Loyalty program ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Utama
- Sheraton Bandar Seri Begawan
- Bandar Seri Begawan Sheraton