“Borneo Guide - Bander Seri Begawan City and Mangrove Tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Borneo Guide - Day Tours

Borneo Guide - Day Tours
204,1st Floor Jalan pemancha, | Unit 5 - 2nd Floor, Bandar Seri Begawan BS8811, Brunei Darussalam
+6732426923
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are currently the only location in the town centre providing comprehensive tourist information services - free unbiased travel advice, maps, info booklets, brochures, and more. Where desired, we also cater for tours and travel services. We specialise in rainforest tours based from our very own Sumbiling Eco Village in the Temburong District, as well as numerous other culture, history and general interest tours in and around Brunei. We are also appointed distributors of bus tickets for Kota Kinabalu and Miri in East Malaysia. We also handle full arrangements for those who prefer the peace of mind, including hotel bookings, transfers and activities.
Brighton
“Borneo Guide - Bander Seri Begawan City and Mangrove Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

My daughter and myself had a day in BSB before a connecting flight. I'm not inclined to go on tours but thought I'd try one rather than haphazardly finding my way round BSB for the day.

Our flight was delayed, however the Dudu and Nona (apologies if I've mis-remembered) were there to pick us up from the airport. We immediately headed out into a comfortable air-con vehicle for a tour of the mosques and palaces. Both guides were genuinely friendly, warm and enthusiastic. We felt very comfortable in their company. Nona was very informative about all things Brunei, Dudu took over with her expertise on the Mangrove part of the tour. Half the day was spent round the city before we had a break, by ourselves for lunch. We were then re-collected to go on the Mangrove tour. We enjoyed both excursions and felt we gained an extra day of our holiday that was originally going to be spent twiddling thumbs. I'd happily use them again if I returned to Brunei.

Visited April 2012

Montreal, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

We booked our hotel in Brunei with this company, they had the best prices in town. The Borneo also has some tours and customized tours available for your consideration. The staff can speak English very well and very friendly and fun to talk with.

Visited November 2011
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Brunei - Borneo Guide Services”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

I used Borneo Guide services to help organize a multi-day camping trip into Ulu Temburong National Park reserves, diving as well as some cultural day trips. I dealt with Rudy Chong, who was very efficient and professional. The camping was led by an Iban guide who also shared some of his knowledge in jungle survival. I was pleasantly surprised by the diving. The trip into Ulu National Park proper was beautiful and thoroughly enjoyable. The sight seeing trips in and around Darussalam were also pleasant and interesting. All in all my week in Brunei was excellent thanks to Borneo Guide.

Visited November 2010