“I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND NO WAY” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments

You added Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments to your Saves list
Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   House: 319, Eastern Road (Lane # 4) | Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka City 1206, Bangladesh   |
Cork, Ireland
“I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND NO WAY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I didn't like the location as it was too far from any decent restaurant and taxi etc. I also didn't like the fact that the owner/manager has the staff ringing him for anything you want to do, In my case i wanted to do a city tour about approx 5 hours in total. He told me it would be $100 when i said no its too expensive i was not able to get a taxi to do it myself as the staff wouldn't ring (NOT REALLY THEIR FAULT)as they were told not too. I also had a problem with breakfast which was very basic for the price 20EUROS (NOT THE INTER CONTINENTAL) very expensive for Dhaka. Toilet did not flush, sheets were dirty,staff didn't speak good English, room was not cleaned during the whole stay, no clean towels. $15 airport charge which is 3 times the price but they wont ring a taxi for you. There is also NO restaurant in this place and parking is for 3 cars approx. The owner/manger doesn't want to know as for when we were we were talking to him all he was interested in was the money and because you are from Europe you can afford it. I would pay the extra few euro just to be able to get taxi service etc. He also runs a travel company and that's why he wants you to book everything thought him. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE... AND I HOPE IT HELPS SOME OTHER TRAVELLER.

Room Tip: i did not like the rooms but maybe the rooms in the front are better
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments

Address: House: 319, Eastern Road (Lane # 4) | Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka City 1206, Bangladesh
Location: Bangladesh > Dhaka Division > Dhaka City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #6 of 12 Specialty Lodging in Dhaka City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments 2.5*
Elegantly designed luxurious 1/ 2/ 3/ 4 bedroom fully-furnished apartments or deluxe rooms are just like your home can be rented at affordable price. Staying with Babylon is 40% cheaper than hotels. Our mission is to provide all-in-one service to the highest standard to our customers with the minimum cost. Our employees are well trained, qualified from UK, Government Tourism Board certified. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

If you own or manage Babylon Garden Furnished Apartments, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.