This is my first visit to Dhaka and stayed at Platinum Suites from reading the reviews. I made my reservation directly and when I arrived at the airport a representative from the hotel received me and processed my visa. All I had to do was wait. He also waited for my bags with me and got the transport for the hotel ready right the moment we got my bags. The hotel is small but very clean. I got a small suite which offers a nice setting for my stay and doing business. Breakfast although not superior is good. The coffee shop is excellent and the coffee is great. The restaurant at the roof top is good although is not open every night, depending on the rain. I think the fact that I am here during Ramadan has something to do with it as well. Internet connection is as good as you can get in Dhaka. All the staff is very friendly and the reservations team is very flexible and attentive to my needs. I am coming to the end of my 21-day stay and I plan to stay here during my next trip in about three weeks. I recommend the hotel to any business traveler looking for excellent service at a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Platinum Suites represent a new facet to the hospitality industry landscape in Dhaka. The concept of smart business travel is evolving rapidly and this hotel caters to the smart business travelers who crave a distinct and unique experience. Platinum Suites aim to offer both style and functionality to the well traveled guests who relish urban contemporary lifestyle and demands easy access to integrated technology and high connectivity. This hotel has been established in a convenient location with a view to offer best services to its valued clients. Platinum Suites, is placed in Banani, only ten kilometers from Shah Jalal International Airport. Exclusive hospitality, management and stunning design will always make you feel at home. This smart hotel venture is the newest enterprise of Sheltech, a pioneer in the real estate and housing industry in Bangladesh. In Platinum Suites, we tried to conjunct all the means and ways to ensure a perfect stay for our valued guests. So, relax and enjoy your trip to Bangladesh, and leave all your hospitality needs in our committed hands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Platinum Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Platinum Hotel Dhaka City
- Platinum Suites Dhaka Division, Bangladesh