“Attention!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Attention!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Luigi's steak and shrimps were fantastic! Very recommended, lovely place to have wonderful night with friends. Good personnel.

jgggghhh, General Manager at Santino Group Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Hi Gulshan
thank you very much for your review, our passion about food is your review!
Looking forward to see you soon
Luig

Baku, Azerbaijan
“The place to eat, to relax and enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The first time i was there only yesterday, and it looks like this is going to be one of my favourites. First it is cosy, u feel safe there and relaxed. Food is delicious, though i tried only 2 dishes(looking forward to try more) ; wide range of good italian wines. The music they play creates a special ambiance of "Little Italia". But the most important for me was the staff - smiling and professional- i did rely on their wine suggestion and had no regrets. The chef is a special case- Luigi is amazing. Well, what i can post for sure: "Guys, wait for me very soon".

Hi Soolnishko
thank you for the nice review, come to visit us again and you will discovery a lot of new things and will be really appreciated your comment again
Ciao
Baku, Azerbaijan
“Exquisite Italian dinning in Baku”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

From the telephone call for booking to the end of my lunch, An experience which I felt was lacking in the eating out scene in Baku, excellent food with healthy ingredients which the restaurant bring from Italy, and the chef Luigi is charming with great sense of humour, I would suggest this place for Great time out for every one

Hi Nouman
Thank you for make me happy about your experience with us, looking forward to see you again and may be have some laughing together again!
“at last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

i felt like im in italy. food was great , service impeccable. highly recommended.
i dont need to fly yo italy when i feel now as having some proper italian meal

Hi Murad thank you for come again and enjoy our restaurant, i know you feel at home and that make me happy.
See you soon my advice friend
UK/Canada
“So good we were planning our next visit halfway through the meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

A group of eleven of us shared a lovely meal this evening. Santino is recently opened in Baku but because of the polished and cozy ambiance, attentive service and most importantly, the perfectly prepared and presented dishes, it will quickly become a oft visited favourite.
We began our evening with being greeted at the door with smiles and welcomes and were directed to our table on the second floor. Our drinks order was taken and delivered to us quickly with lots of welcome advice about the wine list.
Dishes of olives, olive oil and balsamic vinegar awaited us on the table and fresh baked bread arrived as we found our seats.
We began our repast with a vast selection of starters. Too numerous to recall. The carpaccio was wonderful as was the octopus. Oh and the smoked salmon. And the mussels.
And more.
The service throughout was perfectly timed. One of our number ordered a main dish that took a bit longer to prepare and cook. Rather than rushing the preparation, the server explained the delay and brought an extra side as an apology.
Overall, I rate this dining experience as one of the best I've had in Baku.
The manager even proudly showed off both of the sparkling clean kitchens to my friend and I.
The only disappointment was coming home to discover that my take away cannelloni that I had ordered as my main but was too full to eat wasn't mine, therefore it was inedible.
As it cost 16 manat and had to go into the bin it did end a wonderful evening on a disappointing
note.
I'm confident that small oversight will be sorted out and I'm very much looking forward to many more lovely meals at Santino.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
jgggghhh, Manager at Santino Group Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Hi Dave
Many thanks for the nice review, i am so sorry for your missed cannelloni take away,
I promise the next time you will come to visit us you will have more than one portion of cannelloni to take away :-).
I hope see you soon and i wish you and to your friends all the best.