“Fantastic place..... Nice Staff... great guests!!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Envoy Hostel and Tours to your Saves list
Envoy Hostel and Tours
Pushkin 54 - Entrance from Parpetsi Street, Yerevan 0002, Armenia   |
New York City, New York
“Fantastic place..... Nice Staff... great guests!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

Truly one of the best hostels in the world. Perfect location, clean, great staff.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Polish first
Athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

Envoy hostel was easily my best hostel experience ever, true to their word its located in one of the most central parts of Yerevan and they don't rely just to their location to attract clients, its VERY clean, cheerfully decorated, the rooms are good and funnily named after streets of Yerevan, but the real surprise was their stuff, i feel humbled, all their stuff went above and beyond duty to help me during my stay even finding obscure information about places i wanted to visit, also two of their tours that i at least experienced were very positive, (actually the one called enlightened Armenia was simply AWESOME) their tour guide has an excellent command of English and she made even the boring part of driving between places to be fun, on an afterthought their tours and their stuff is probably the crown jewels of this hostel, I highly recommend it and I'd definitely stay again if i visit Yerevan.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Yerevan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

I had business to take care of as soon as I arrived in Yerevan, meaning I would just need a place to lay my head at night, so through a simple internet search Envoy was determined to be the best choice for me (informative website). Their incredibly accommodating ways proved to move me into wanting much more than a pillow.

They were very communicative before my arrival through email (estimated 5 email exchanges).

I had a mix up in my timing (time zones and all) and had reserved my stay for the DAY AFTER my arrival! The staff calmly handled the situation and arranged a place for me regardless< at 2am nonetheless!

Internet was ever ready for me when I needed it to comunicate back to friends, family, and colleagues...thank goodness.

I was invited to take a Village Tour with another traveler, which was so great that I clammered for the next available. The next tour was to the mountains. This was an entire day, so was delighted when I realized that the tour guide schedules in a "siesta."

Desk staff always had time for my questions and never made it obvious that they had been asked that question thousands of times prior. [Good hiring]

I had left my beloved shampoo in the restroom and when I returned 4 days later (!) it was waiting for me patiently on a shelf not too far from where I remembered having left it! (lots of points for that one!)

Will be heading back for another tour!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

Envoy is fantastic. I enjoyed everything, from the extremely friendly, efficient and helpful service of all the staff to the dorms, which are all 4 person dorms, practically new, completely clean and with working heaters. The beds are also one of the most comfortable I encountered on my trip around the Middle East.

The bathrooms are also great, there is plenty of hot water, the shower heads are fantastic, and the bathrooms are spotless and constantly cleaned. The common area is good with free internet and wi-fi, and I think there are some free city tours (although I never took up the offer.)

I liked the location, which is walking distance around Yerevan to nearly all the sites and to the metro and buses, and I really enjoyed my stay. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Guadalajara, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

It's a very nice hostel. I felt like home there... It's close to the center of Yerevan and it's really cheap.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

having stayed there a few times now, I would highly recommend it to anyone that is thinking of staying in the budget end of yerevan.
its clean, there is always water (including hot), great location, basically its what a hotel should be...somewhere affordable that is safe and clean.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled solo
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I enjoyed staying at Envoy hostel very much. Staff are very friendly and rooms are clean. The hostel is located in one of the best locations in Yerevan. I 100% recommend it to all travelers.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled solo

Been to Envoy Hostel and Tours? Share your experiences!