“Fantastic - one of my best hostel experiences” 5 of 5 stars

Envoy Hostel and Tours
Pushkin 54 - Entrance from Parpetsi Street, Yerevan 0002, Armenia   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney
“Fantastic - one of my best hostel experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

Envoy is fantastic. I enjoyed everything, from the extremely friendly, efficient and helpful service of all the staff to the dorms, which are all 4 person dorms, practically new, completely clean and with working heaters. The beds are also one of the most comfortable I encountered on my trip around the Middle East.

The bathrooms are also great, there is plenty of hot water, the shower heads are fantastic, and the bathrooms are spotless and constantly cleaned. The common area is good with free internet and wi-fi, and I think there are some free city tours (although I never took up the offer.)

I liked the location, which is walking distance around Yerevan to nearly all the sites and to the metro and buses, and I really enjoyed my stay. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Polish first
Guadalajara, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

It's a very nice hostel. I felt like home there... It's close to the center of Yerevan and it's really cheap.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

having stayed there a few times now, I would highly recommend it to anyone that is thinking of staying in the budget end of yerevan.
its clean, there is always water (including hot), great location, basically its what a hotel should be...somewhere affordable that is safe and clean.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled solo
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I enjoyed staying at Envoy hostel very much. Staff are very friendly and rooms are clean. The hostel is located in one of the best locations in Yerevan. I 100% recommend it to all travelers.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2009

Yerevan was my last stop on a 6-week trip and the hostel was one of the nicest, friendliest places I visited. I really appreciated the guest kitchen and free internet, and the English-speaking staff were very knowledgeable and helpful! The location is very good, a 10-min. walk away from Yerevan's main square.

I stayed in a windowless basement dorm that was a bit dreary but clean. Breakfast was minimal (bread, butter, jam, cheese and coffee or tea) so get some extra food from the supermarket across the street.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
NSW
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2008

We stayed at this fantastic hostel towards the end of our European holiday. It has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff gave us a warm and friendly welcome, the rooms and facilities were clean and comfortable and the whole place has a great vibe. I can recommend the one day cultural tour that the hostel has recently started to run. They also have a Yerevan city walking tour which I didn't manage to do but others said it was fun and informative!

• Stayed June 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Envoy Hostel and Tours? Share your experiences!