“Great place to stay w/ helpful cheerful staff” 5 of 5 stars

You added Envoy Hostel and Tours to your Saves list
Envoy Hostel and Tours
Pushkin 54 - Entrance from Parpetsi Street, Yerevan 0002, Armenia   |
Bardejov, Slovakia
“Great place to stay w/ helpful cheerful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

I had amazing time in Yerevan especially for the Envoy hostel. Envoy was really full but the guys made me extra bed, helped me with my plans and itinerary. I even forgot my laundery there when I returned to Georgia and they sent me my stuff all the way to Slovakia. I was traveling from Beijing to Slovakia in land, over 11 000km and this was one of my top spot places where I had stayed.

Thank you for everything!

tom

P.S. One day I want to have the same hostel in Slovakia! :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Southampton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

The Soviet tour was imaginative and interesting - a part of Armenian history that you won't get elsewhere. Recent history, but already long ago. It was fascinating to see the sites that still exist, but what made the tour fun was the acting of Gevorg, the guide, as he described the rules and requirements of Soviet life, and how happy people were then...

Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank SK11968
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

Hello Every1,

If you are in Armenia or looking to come to Armenia then Envoy is the place to be. good place, great people and superb breakfast. all in all it's a jackpot :) hope to visit again. I miss Armenia alot.

with love from India
regards,
Arun.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Vanadzor, Armenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I have stayed at the hostel at least once a month over the past year and always find it clean, safe, and in a very convenient location. It is in a neighborhood surrounded by restaurants and cafes, museums, shops, the opera house and a short walking distance to the main square. The staff is extremely pleasant and always willing to help with any questions you might have. I would not hesitate to recommend the Envoy to all my family and friends.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank kath064
Ishpeming, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

i met a very friendly staff the moment i walked into the Envoy Hostel. As my stay progressed they made me feel "part of the family." Whenever i asked for directions or other information they were always helpful and accurate.
Returning to the hostel after some weeks of traveling, the staff remembered me, welcomed me back, and asked about my travels. My adventure into Armenia was great fun and delight and the Envoy was a big part of it.
Besides, the Envoy is super clean, the bathrooms are modern and carefully kept.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Lahijan, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

It's clean and staff are so friendly! The breakfast was simple and always the same thing. The rooms had enough space. It was in a great locattion and every things came in handy!
The price was low. You can find a lot of friends there.
There is a japanese spa near there.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Roozbe
yerevan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

The minute I walked in from the cold through the door, I was charmed. The staff were open and friendly, bending over backwards to help me out. I was led to an immmaculately clean dorm room, the bed was comfortable and the room warm.
The shower was as clean as the rest of the place, with lots of pressure and no problems with warm water. Toilets are also sparkling.
The common room is very comfortable, large and well equipped; TV, games, comfy seats, free internet (wifi and computers) and a large, clean, well-appointed kitchen.
I've been helped exceptionally by the staff.
Oh, and breakfast included.
Centrally located and some really good pubs and bars close by.
Honestly, I usually don't go the trouble of writing reviews, but I felt this place deserved this kind of write-up. The only place to stay in Yerevan, I reckon, budget traveller or otherwise.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo