“The best hotel in Yerevan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan

You added Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan to your Saves list
Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Abovian St, Yerevan 375010, Armenia (Formerly Golden Tulip Hotel Yerevan)   |
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Yerevan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Moscow, Russia
“The best hotel in Yerevan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Over the past few years, I have the pleasure to stay at this hotel with the convenient location and the most friendly staff. Where would you like to have been, at the reception, at the bar or in your room, you are surrounded by attention and excellent service.
I especially want to acknowledge the good work of the staff at the reception, in the area of the spa and the high-professionalism of Jasmine and Ellen in the business center.The hotel is highly recommended! Im definitely staying there again indeed.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Marseille, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been again to Royal Tulip In Yerevan from the 2th of april to the 7th of april 2015.
I'va had a brand new room who was very confortable, with everything we need in 5 stars hotels.
The service was very good, especially the concierge with Ellen
All the team is always nice, and delicate attention which I've appreciated a lot
So, I want to say thanks again to Stefano the General Manager and all the team from the Royal Tulip,
I will come back again for sure
Remy MAKINADJIAN

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

Stayed at this hotel for 6 days during late March 2015. This hotel is luxury, with very helpful staff and placed in a very good location. Rooms are small but nice. Cleaning services and updating the rooms amenities perform daily and nightly. But, my room floor was covered with dust during my stay. One of the biggest negative points of this hotel is being close to the building construction activities. My room was noisy from 8 a.m. to around 6 p.m.. Also, the view of my room was just the workers and construction equipment! Besides, the other negative point is the rooms temperature. All the rooms have the same temperature and can't be controlled manually. My room was so cold at nights during my stay. You can ask for a warmer for your room. But, the warmer is not going to work for more than 15 minutes!
Consequently, I really like this hotel and hope the hotel managers fix those negative points, so that, I can say this hotel is the best choice for a perfect stay. :)

Room Tip: Rooms far from the construction activities area are the best choice...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
AniShahbazyan, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,
Please, allow us this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay.
Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated.
We are currently writing a new page in the chronicles of the oldest hotel in Yerevan. The hotel rooms renovation project, is now in process and will continue until April 15 and will mark luxury standards of Royal Tulip and let us make your future stays more comfortable and pleasurable
We look forward to welcoming you in our hotel in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

While traveling through Armenia with a group of Tavel Agents we stayed at the Grand Tulip in Yerevan.
I highly recommend it! Everything was impeccable, the service excellent and the breakfast wonderful; I'm of Italian origin, and, let me tell you, their cappuccino is better than in Italy!
I chatted with the receptionist and they were all very courteous, friendly and helpful, specially in reserving seats in hard-to-get-in places (like a famous jazz club). I only remember Ellen by name and still wish to command her for her insights in Yerevan.
If I ever return to Yerevan I definitely will stay there

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan. We will forward your warm review to our team and Concierge manager Ellen.
It is comments like these that keep us going.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again and happy to hear, that everything was fine.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2015

I stayed in Grand Tulip for 10 days on March
Cant describe how satisfied I am
The service was outstanding in terms of welcoming, cleanliness, breakfast and everything.
And all the facilities are available
Receiptionist were amazing and so helpful, unfortunately cant remember the names apart from Elen she was excellent
The hotel is highly recommended!
Im definitely staying there again indeed

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review.
It was a pleasure for us having you as our guest and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan. Thank you again for your kind feedback. It is very important to the success of our hotel.
We will forward your feedback to the Concierge Manager Ellen as well.
We hope to welcome you back soon to our Hotel.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2015

We have stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The hotel represents comfort and luxury. We liked the painting in the walls and beautiful vases. The location of the hotel is perfect in the city center. The staff were very helpful with finding good places in Yerevan. Also, they booked for us a tour to Garni and Geghard.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
AniShahbazyan, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, February 11, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan and for taking time to write a review.
It is a great feeling to learn that you have enjoyed your experience with us and we impressed you with our service.
I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the nearest future.
Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014

We were 2 couples that spent 3 nights in this hotel, our trip was on 21st Dec till 24th Dec. and I think because of the cold weather there weren't many tourist there .
about the hotel at first i should say,I really like the wall painting in the corridors, they cause you feel the warmness of hotel. the lobby and it's decoration was nice and because of Christmas there were some relevant decoration around the lobby which was very beautiful , and about the live music in the lobby I should say that it was fantastic because there were a piano and a quaver which were played by a woman when you we were sitting in the lobby. about the room ,it was a clean room with a free safe box and also free wi-fi. I was really satisfied with the blanket :)) which was light and warm. the staff were very kind and helped us when we have question about the city. at the end about the location, It was in the center of the town and in our idea it is located in the best place because you are close to every thing that you want . especially republic square. and two main street.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan and sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.
Our team always strives in serving our guests with passion and care. You can always count on our professional and dedicated team, who take great pleasure in making our guests' stay most comfortable.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Been to Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan? Share your experiences!