“Pleasant hotel to stay at.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan

You added Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan to your Saves list
Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Abovian St, Yerevan 375010, Armenia (Formerly Golden Tulip Hotel Yerevan)   |
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Yerevan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pleasant hotel to stay at.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was a nice hotel, with excellent staff, who were very friendly. The morning breakfast was delicious, but not the best option if looking for the cheapest breakfast in town, I stayed in a basic room with queen bed, tv and large bathroom. The room was very clean but lacked any real character. The hotel bar is large and the staff working it is very friendly. The hotel is centrally located so your options of restaurants are endless, or at least only limited to what the city of Yerevan offers. I travel a lot so I depend on hotels gyms, but the gym at his hotel is nothing to write home about. There isn't much offered, but they do have some equipment and at least room to do your own excercises. I would definitely do a repeat stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
ChiaraFigini, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.
It was pleasing and rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your kind comments with our team as they are all dedicated to make every guest feel special. Indeed, the Hotel's unrivaled location is ideal for discovering all the attractions of Yerevan.
Thank you again for your kind comments and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Emma Karapetyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights as a tourist and I can highly recommend it. My room was big and quiet and the bed perfect. The rooftop pool is awesome to relax after a day and the spa is really great. The service us helpful and the bar excellent. I can only recommend it

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
ChiaraFigini, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan and for highly recommending us to the world with such an outstanding review.

I was delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay throughout and that you made the most of our comfortable rooms as well as awesome pool and great spa.
Your encouraging feedback acts as a great motivator to all our staff.
Thank you again for your recommendation. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the soonest future.

Beirut, Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have visited armenia since in Lebanon have a lots of armenians people livingin beirut , first there was difficult to find an hotel since there isnot such a large choices to choose a real 5 star in yerevan, so finaly i choose grand royal tulip, first, my room was not so bad, but it was a bit small , clean, breakfast average , check in, check out was fasting way, the most waw thing is outside yerevan, when we visit lake sevan the most big lake, taking many pictures , noravank , jerumuk river, amazing place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
ChiaraFigini, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write your feedback.
We are delighted to know that you had a great stay at Yerevan, Royal Tulip Grand Hotel.
We have taken a note of your comments about the overall satisfaction during your stay and will share with the entire team.
Once again, thank you for staying with us and looking forward to welcoming you back to our lovely hotel.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Excellent hotel in prime location two blocks from the main square, across the street from the new pedestrian shopping plaza, and 4 blocks from Opera square. Staff were very friendly and actually upgraded me to a fabulous junior suite upon arrival. The room was quite, clean and luxurious. All rooms have a small balcony also. Hotel has a business center with computers for use and a currency exchange. The connecting bar and restaurant are great also. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
ChiaraFigini, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Jamie B,

Thank you very much for your outstanding feedback of your recent stay at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan. It was pleasing and very encouraging to read that you enjoyed all our services at our Hotel.
Thank you for your praise of our Dolce Vita Bar in Winter Garden with its glass rooftop which is a perfect place both for business meetings as well as for having rest after a working day.
I am very grateful that you have shared all your comments within this platform. Looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Ojai, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have been traveling to Armenia for nearly a decade, and have stayed in many places, including the Marriott and perhaps a dozen or so other hotels. I have now settled on the Royal Tulip (formerly Golden Tulip). Their attention to detail and service is impeccable. On my last trip I had trouble with the balcony door, and someone was in my room within two minutes to fix it (not exaggerating!). Their staff is well trained. The restaurant food is good. Lobby bar prices are excessive, but they are open 24/7 and it is a really pleasant meeting place. The new spa is also pricey, but they do a great job.

Room Tip: Ask for room with balcony if available,
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ChiaraFigini, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Ira H,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that we have earned such a cherished and high position in your heart. It is really difficult to keep the balance and try to always deliver the highest service but this is our goal and your review is the proof of it.
Thank you for your kind words about our staff, service and food. Our Dolce Vita bar in the Winter Garden is ideal place to relax after a long lasting day and enjoy the tunes of live music.
Thank you once again for choosing Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Yerevan, Armenia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I like this hotel a lot! Rooms are comfortable, location is just great! Its very close to Republic Square and right on the main street close to restaurants and shopping center on Northern Ave.
Will definitely stay there again when visit Armenia next summer.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ChiaraFigini, General Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan for your stay and taking time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor.
Our hotel team is committed to going beyond our guest's expectations to offer you a great hospitality experience. Thank you again for choosing our Hotel.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you back next summer.
Bucharest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

During my trip to Yerevan, i stayed in this hotel:

Pluses:
- hotel is refurnished and rooms look very nice
- size of the rooms, is not that big, but acceptable
- free internet around the hotel
- location is good
- quiet, good for business trips
- friendly, helpfull employees

Minuses:
- the restaurant of the hotel, doesn't do justice to this place. I tried and local armenian menu and it was a disaster.

All in all, you should'n pay more than 100-120 Euro per room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ChiaraFigini, General Manager at Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan for your recent stay and taking time to share your important opinion on TripAdvisor.

I have shared your positive comments with the entire hotel team; this is a great motivation tool for our team members.
However I’m very much surprised to read your negative feedbacks about our Rossini Restaurant which is considered the best hotel restaurant in town.

In fact the Armenian menu has been recently introduced into our menu to give a local touch to our restaurant and I’m proud to tell that it is very much appreciated by our guests.

My Food & Beverage team was not aware about your dissatisfaction until I told them, this is very strange, as we are very careful to our guests’ feedbacks about our food preparation. I’m sure that if you expressed your disappointment, the chef would come to talk to you to turn your negative experience into a positive one.

My team and I are always open for improvement and in this regard we would like to know your expectations.

I’ll be looking forward to welcoming you back to our Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan.
Chiara Figini

Been to Royal Tulip Grand Hotel Yerevan? Share your experiences!