“Super” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 50 Specialty Lodging in Yerevan
Teplice, Czech Republic
“Super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We would like to stay there just only for one night. It was little tricky to find out this hostel, but hostel receptionist saw us from balcony and run down to show us where it is. When we arrived we change a decision and we were there for 3 days. Very nice apartments, 2 balcony, nice and entertaining staff, good breakfeast served with smile on face.

I recommend it to you ;)

Room Tip: Room with balcony is perfect ;)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
bayonne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Staying in this hostel is like sharing a big armenian apartment with nice roommates.
I appreciated :
- the fact that the staff is very smily, helpful and truly attentive, trying to anticipate my needs and doing his best to make my stay pleasant.
- the kitchen where I've found everything that I needed to cook my own food and the possibility to use the washing machine.
- the balconies where I've been able to have a rest without feeling that I was staying inside all day.
- that everything was perfectly clean.
- the location, right in the center.
One way hostel has been a perfect place for me to have a rest and feel really like at home in the middle of a long trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Though it's a new-opened hostel it exceeded all my expectations. I planned to stay in this hostel for two days but I just loved the athmosphere so much that I stayed there for a week.The staff was very helpful and friendly, always ready to help.Very comfortable rooms, especially I liked the balcony where you could gather with your friends and enjoy the evening around a free cup of tea or coffee.The cleanliness of the hostel is on high level. Breakfast was always various and also included special dishes for vegetarians. In a word, you feel like it's your second home in Yerevan. Highly recommend everyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Yerevan, Armenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Have been traveling with friends and find this really lovely place in the heart of Yerevan city .... the staff was more than hospitable ... and about prices: good price for accommodation in the city (for the price you will receive more than enough)!!!

So, if you are in traveling in Yerevan .... me and my friends will suggest you One Way Hostel on Tumanyan street 41

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to One Way Hostel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about One Way Hostel

Address: 41 Tumanyan Street, Yerevan 0002, Armenia
Location: Armenia > Yerevan
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #24 of 50 Specialty Lodging in Yerevan
One Way Hostel provides clean and comfortable rooms, friendly atmosphere and tours in Armenia, Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh) and Georgia. This hostel is ideal accommodation for tourists, students, independent travelers and budget-minded savvy international travelers on holiday in Yerevan. With both private and shared rooms, we offer great value and affordable prices. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your One Way Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage One Way Hostel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.