“Perfect refreshment for a hot summer afternoon!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #123 of 356 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Armenian
Description: About usOnce you visit us you will become a family member, this warm environment will stay in your memory forever.Here you can make good friends, rest and enjoy the beautiful view of Cascade complex, relax listening to pleasant classical music, and taste homemade local and international fresh food (for vegans as well). Our special tea, made off herbs picked from Armenian mountains will make you feel healthier and younger.We have started producing our "STUDIO HUMMUS", so now you can find it in all leading supermarkets in Yerevan.Free WI-FI access is available.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect refreshment for a hot summer afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

It is 97 degrees in Yerevan but the fresh mint lemon drink I just had completely made me forget the chaleur. Perfect refreshment on a hot summer afternoon. Have not eaten here but it comes recommended by local colleagues.

Visited August 2014

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Continue the great experience of The Cascade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

When visiting The Cascade, Studio Cafe is the perfect place to extend a good experience to your tastebuds. The menu offers a nice variation and is midrange priced by Yeravan standards. The presentation of the food is neat and the quality good. On warm days you must try the Mint fresh or the Lemon juice. The absolute best about Studio Cafe, however, is the atmosphere. It has somewhat of a Parisian feel but still entirely different and unique.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naas, Ireland
“Homely, friendly with great food and wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Some colleagues took me for lunch to this delightful little café right at the foot of the Cascade.

The restaurant is homely and cosy - and you immediately feel at ease. The lady fronting the restaurant couldn't have been more friendly and, when I expressed an interest in something typically Armenia, she served me a family sized portion of Dolma - very much the Greek Dolmades I adore.

Great food; simple and tasty.

The owner came in while we dined and, hearing the strange accent, insisted I try a glass of the wine they make themselves. The red was really outstanding; just one year old, full of an incredible fruit flavour and bouquet, and with a side taste of something I couldn't quite nail down. All in all it was excellent - shame it was a business lunch, as the atmosphere, the service (and the company) would have had me there for a few hours downing more of that delicious wine.

I visited in November - I can only imagine how lovely it must be in the height of summer.

If you're looking for good honest food in a comfortable surroundings I can recommend Studio Café.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Favorite place in Yerevan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I don't know what it is about this place but it's been my favorite cafe/hang-out place in Yerevan for the year that I have already lived here.
The staff just makes you feel welcome and even on busy nights, they will do everything to get you a table.
Food is good and I especially recommend the "Studio Fresh Mint Lemonade".
I know that I will drop in to Studio Cafe many times in the year er have left in Armenia.
So, just go there and let the staff take care of you!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ghent, Belgium
“Decent food - check your bill - beautiful location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We had ( 4 persons ) dinner at the Studio Cafe. Studio cafe offers a limited menu, but the food is good ( had Russian crepe as appetizer and Herb crusted steak as main ) The owner is a very warm person. After receiving the check we noticed prices were higher than on the menu ( for instance the steak was 4000 instead of 3000 on the menu, same thing for the russian crepe and for the schnitzel ). We just paid without asking for more explanation ( maybe the french fries & vegetables were added? ). But it might be a good idea to check.

• Visited May 2013