I have been to this place and it is very wonderful resort for you to spend with your love one. It is like living on heaven, and you can run away from the busy life. I booked a hilltop villa and stayed in Ninh Van bay for 5 days, 4 nights. Ninh Van Bay is wonderful isolated island with white sands and crystal clear water. The scenery is so beautiful that you will fall in love with the nature.I can enjoy snookering, kayaking and have romantic candle light dinner on the jetty.
I love the beach here because the water is so clear and beautiful in light blue that I can enjoy my snookering and swimming. I was swimming the whole day and enjoy the sunbath on the beach. If you are thirsty you can drink a fresh coconut with is just taken from coconut tree by the staff.
If you are a fan of wines, you can try all the wines that resort store in the cave and have a great dinner with steak and wine.
There is another private swimming pool in my hill top villa so that I can enjoy swimming at my private corner and have a look for the whole scenery of the bay.
It is great place to go if you have a chance to go Vietnam. From DaNang airport the resort will pick up you and transfer you to the seaside by private van. After that, you will board on a private ship to go to the bay. It is around 30 mins on the sea and you can enjoy sight seeing with refreshment drink on the ship.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Hotel Nha Trang
- 6 Senses Ninh Van Bay
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Hotel
- Ana Mandara Vietnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits on a dramatic bay, with impressive rock formations. Golden sand beach and towering mountains add to the sense of being at one with nature. The family friendly resort’s architectural style incorporates Vietnamese traditions, with all 58 accommodations being personal pool villas.The restaurants at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay serve international and local favourites complemented by the best local seafood, including lobsters and king prawns. There are wonderful spaces for lounging with drinks from the wine cave, or healthy fresh juices and favourite libations from the bar.Six Senses Spa at Ninh Van Bay is a sanctuary for all the senses, with traditional Vietnamese treatments and Six Senses Signatures to suit every individual guest. In addition to the breath-taking treatment rooms, the spa is equipped with yoga pavilion, a gymnasium, hair salon and spa retail gallery.In addition to blissful relaxation, guests can also enjoy many activities and excursions on water, under water at the coral reef and on land by joining a cultural or wildlife adventure; or making use of the resort's facilities and wide variety of sporting equipment. The resort is also a perfect setting for beautiful wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Ninh Van Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.