We spent 9 of our honeymoon days at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay and it has been incredible. We have been accommodated in Hill Top Villa 6, one of the most isolated, but perfect for our privacy. We had a wonderful view on the whole bay. Everything was perfect and far above our expectations. The food was delicious but quite expensive. For that reason, we strongly suggest the full board package, since, if you want to eat something cheap, e.g for lunch, there are no other facilities than the one of the resort. Please consider that the bay is isolated and reachable only with boat, and that you will spend most of the time there.
We tried the romantic hideaway SPA package and it has been a wonderfull experience, concluded with a bottle of champagne while having a coconut bath. We were impressed by the quality of all the treatments. We also strongly suggest the romantic cruise and the cooking class. Our initial plan was to have some scuba diving activities too, but since the presence of a fantastic coral reef just located in the bay, we went for snorkeling only. We will never forget the kindness and courteousness of all the Six Senses staff, starting from our butler Hitomi, the GM Gary, and all the personnel. They have always been available for a speach, to give suggestions and to let us feel at home. We strongly recommend Six Senses Ninh Van Bay. Athos & Chiara
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Hotel Nha Trang
- 6 Senses Ninh Van Bay
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Hotel
- Ana Mandara Vietnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits on a dramatic bay, with impressive rock formations. Golden sand beach and towering mountains add to the sense of being at one with nature. The family friendly resort’s architectural style incorporates Vietnamese traditions, with all 58 accommodations being personal pool villas.The restaurants at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay serve international and local favourites complemented by the best local seafood, including lobsters and king prawns. There are wonderful spaces for lounging with drinks from the wine cave, or healthy fresh juices and favourite libations from the bar.Six Senses Spa at Ninh Van Bay is a sanctuary for all the senses, with traditional Vietnamese treatments and Six Senses Signatures to suit every individual guest. In addition to the breath-taking treatment rooms, the spa is equipped with yoga pavilion, a gymnasium, hair salon and spa retail gallery.In addition to blissful relaxation, guests can also enjoy many activities and excursions on water, under water at the coral reef and on land by joining a cultural or wildlife adventure; or making use of the resort's facilities and wide variety of sporting equipment. The resort is also a perfect setting for beautiful wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Ninh Van Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.