Having stayed at the Six Senses Hideaway near Hua Hin we opted to try the hideaway at Ninh van Bay for a change. The logistics of getting to the resort are a little convoluted (Flight to Amsterdam, then to Bangkok, then Ho Chi Minh City, then Nha Trang before a road transfer and boat trip to the resort) but the effort was more than worth while.
Staying in a Hill top villa the concept of the hideaway becomes very clear, with seclusion guaranteed.
The facilities of the resort are exceptional, the food and drink divine and the welcome and friendliness of the hosts sensational.
I would recommend this resort to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Hotel
- 6 Senses Ninh Van Bay
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Hotel Nha Trang
- Ana Mandara Vietnam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits on dramatic Ninh Van Bay, with its impressive rock formations overlooking the East Vietnam Sea, white sand beach and towering mountains behind, all adding to the sense of being luxuriously at one with nature. The exclusive property also presents the reality of the destination, with an architectural style reflecting the traditions of Vietnam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Six Senses Ninh Van Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.