+ Full use of the resort facilities before check in. We arrived at 8am but couldn't check into room until 2pm but had use of the pool and theme park until then.
+ Staff - very friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble.
+ The hotel was spotless.
+ Vinpearl land - if the weather isn't great, you can spend hours here on rides that are never busy and free games in the indoor arcade.
+ The pool is huge and very clean.
+ The buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Does get repetitive, but the quality is good and lots of choice. Breakfast 6-10.30, lunch 12-2.30, dinner 6-10 - so technically you can eat for 11 hours a day!
+ Kids club was well equipped and very big with outdoor play area. No system to check kids in and out though.
- Noise. The rooms are interconnected by wooden doors so you hear everything from next door. The noise from above is also substantial. We had no problems the first 5 nights, but the last two were spoilt by a very incosideratre family who were moving furniture and making lots of noise until past 1am (we had a 4 year old with us). We did ring and complain the first night and someone did come up to ask them to be quiet, but it didn't make too much difference. For this reason we wouldn't stay here again.
- Cost of drinks at the bar. Buy cans from vinpearl land and bring them over, they are a quarter of the price. I've no problem paying a premium for drinks in a hotel bar, but I'm not paying 80,000 for a beer when I can buy one for 20,000. Very few people seemed to be drinking in the restaraunt (water, tea and coffee provided). If they dropped their prices at the bar, I'm sure a lot more would.
- Poor internet speed. Good coverage, even by the pool, but very slow. Hotel was full while we were there, but it should be faster.
- Compulsory Christmas Eve gala dinner. Nice idea, but expensive, very loud and busy.
- Cost of an extra bed was extortionate.
In conclusion, we had a great week here, but wouldn't stay again because of the noise at night (doors banging, people in corridors etc). We stay in lots of hotels, and have never had sleep disrupted like here. We were here over Christmas and the hotel was fully booked (didn't feel like it by the pool or in VPL though and only had to wait once for a table at dinner) so you might find it quieter at other times.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Vinpearl Hotel Nha Trang
- Nha Trang Vinpearl